This invigorating shampoo soothes dry scalp and helps remove unwanted buildup. Neem Oil and Tea Tree Oil are excellent astringents that will leave your scalp refreshed. Our sulfate-free shampoo will gently cleanse without stripping your hair and scalp of its natural oils.
Directions for Use:
Wet hair thoroughly. Use shampoo bar whole or cut into small pieces. Apply directly to hair and create lather with your fingers. Rinse with cool water to seal the hair shaft and to add shine.
Features and Benefits:
- SULFATE FREE UNDILUTED SHAMPOO: Long lasting water-free undiluted shampoo bar.
- SOOTHES DRY SCALP: Neem Oil and Tea Tree Oil are excellent astringents that will leave your scalp invigorated and refreshed.
- GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TEXTURES: Great for all textures from curly to kinky hair.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Concentrated solid shampoo that is portable and waste-free. One bar is equal to three shampoo bottles and lasts up to 80 washes.
- AWARD WINNING: Voted Favorite Shampoo Bar 2015-2018 by the Naturally Curly Best of the Best Awards. Won the Trendsetter Award by Cosmoprof in 2017. Won Best Cleanser by CurlBox in 2018.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Product formulation is vegan and utilizes naturally derived ingredients. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, DEA, synthetic colors and drying alcohols.
- Use entire bar or cut bar into cubes before use.
- Store in cool dry place between uses.
Saponified Oils of Avocado, Palm, Castor bean; Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Essential Oils: Neem, Tea Tree, Rosemary; Sorbitol, Phthalate-Free Fragrance (Parfum).
VEGAN: All of our products are vegan (no honey, beeswax, goats milk or animal protein that can cause allergies in people with sensitive skin).
pH BALANCED: Optimized for the hair and skin between pH 4.5-5.5.
NATURAL: Our products do not contain: mineral oil, sulfates, DEA, petroleum, synthetic colors, or drying alcohols. All preservatives used are free from parabens and formaldehyde. Fragrances used are phthalate free.
CRUELTY FREE: We do not test on animals.